How can we help you?
One of the highlights of VenloopKids is the fun VenloopKids afternoon on the Wednesday of the Arrow Venloop weekend in the Julianapark in Venlo, for all children from the region with their parents, grandparents or with their teachers and classmates. During this fun and educational afternoon, there will be an interactive exercise circuit with all kinds of cool activities for every child. The goal of this afternoon is to introduce children to sports in a playful way and make them aware of a healthy lifestyle. Everyone is welcome to come take a look or participate in the various activities.
The next VenloopKids afternoon is on Wednesday 20 March 2024 from 14 :00 to 17:00 and is
free of charge
Activities VenloopKids afternoon
To give you a little idea of the activities you can do during the VenloopKids afternoon, here is a list of the activities during the last edition of the VenloopKids afternoon:
- Stack as many books as possible at the Venlo Library booth for a chance to win a fun book prize!
- Learn to program with Micro:bit: at the Kidz Science booth of Venlo Library
- Meet technology and test your nerves at HackerSpace‘s big nerve spiral
- Play a game of virtual dodgeball in the dodgeball arena of HADO. Do you dare?
- At the Limburgs Museum booth, learn how to with simple materials to build your own catapult. Just like the Romans used to do!
- Learn new dance moves at a Madson Club dance workshop
- Challenge your friends on one of Sanka Events’ two assault courses
- Be well rested for Venlo.fit ‘s exciting sleep quiz
- Venloop Running Team challenges you to show off your running skills during the running tests they have set up for you.
- How well can you focus on the goal? Take a chance at VVV-Venlo’ s prize shooting and collect autographs from your favorite players!
- Cool off during water experiments by WML
And for the upcoming edition, we have another fun and jam-packed schedule waiting for you. Come have a look and be surprised!