Tuincentrum Leurs Walk
Saturday, Sept. 16
How can we help you?
Saturday, September 16, 2023 the 9th edition of the Tuincentrum Leurs Walk will take place.
A walk of 15 km with another beautiful route, delicious snacks along the way and above all a lot of atmosphere and conviviality!
You can register for this via the “register” tab. Make sure you are there on time because the tickets are going fast!
And don’t forget to get such a beautiful Kwaakerrun walking polo via our webshop. With this you are guaranteed to steal the show on the way!
Why a walk event?
- Perhaps you have thought many times that you want to exercise more
- Or because for health reasons you do not (anymore) participate in the running races of the Gipmans Young Plants Kwaakerrun
- You like to train and walk in groups
- You love nature
- You want to discover some of the beautiful places of Venlo in a pleasant way
Thus, everyone has their own motivation to go walking.
Distance and entry fee
The Tuincentrum Leurs Walk is 15 kilometers long. Participation costs €16,50 per person.
Facts and trivia Tuincentrum Leurs Walk
- Along the way is a break point with catering and restrooms.
- Various partners of our event will provide the walkers with tasty and healthy refreshments along the way. Be surprised and enjoy!
- The walk starts and ends at the Pastoor Kierkelsplein in front of the Bantuin in ‘t Ven.
- The route is signposted and passes through varied landscape, consisting of asphalt roads, dirt roads and narrow forest trails. Go out prepared and keep in mind proper footwear.
Use this link to view the photos of last year’s Tuincentrum Leurs Walk.