Traffic & more
How can we help you?
Venloop traffic news
Even though the organization will make every effort to keep the inconvenience to everyone as small as possible, it is possible that you may experience some inconvenience from the Venloop. In order to give you as much information as possible about what to expect, you will find information on this page about a variety of different issues.
The courses of the running races of the Arrow Venloop on Sunday can be found on this page.
The walkers of the Neptune Walking Tour on Saturday participate in traffic as road users and limited streets are cordoned off for this. Crossing from Deken van Oppensingel to Spoorstraat and v.v. is not possible. The large crowd of walkers is expected in downtown between 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Letters of Occupancy
All residents who live on the route of the Arrow Venloop will receive a letter by post. Also, the letter t.z.t. here to find.
The start-finish area of the Arrow Venloop for both Saturday (walking) and Sunday (running) is a stone’s throw from the central station as well as the bus station. We advise all participants and the public to come to Venlo by public transport . Read
more about public transport and arriva’s action.
In consultation with the organization and the municipality of Venlo, Arriva has decided to divert or temporarily stop a number of bus lines during the Arrow Venloop. You can consult the current overview of the bus lines and times on the Sunday of the Arrow Venloop
Parking visitors to the city
If you do decide to come to the center of Venlo by car, keep in mind that the parking garages Centre Maasboulevard, Roermondsepoort and Maaswaard on Sunday 24 March between 1.45 pm and 2.45 pm not be reachable. Arsenal parking garage is inaccessible all day.
Parking participants Venloop
For the participants of the Arrow Venloop there are two large parking facilities available on the Sunday of the Arrow Venloop :
- Stadion De Koel – Kaldenkerkerweg 182, 5915 AH Venlo
- Fontys College – Tegelseweg 255, 5912 BG Venlo
Shuttle buses will run from these parking lots to and from the start-finish area between 9:30 am – 6:00 pm.
To ensure a car-free course, parking bans will be imposed on certain sections of the course. These include the following documents:
- Hertog Reinoudsingel from Krefeldseweg to the Familiekerk roundabout – both sides all the way (+ central reservation)
- Hertog Reinoudsingel from Family Church traffic circle to Groenveldsingel (walking direction only – parking on the other side)
- Stalbergweg from traffic circle Laaghuissingel to Van Millenstraat
- Van Millen street all the way
- Burg. Houbenstraat from Van Millenstraat to Laaghuissingel
- Gasthuiskampstraat from Krefeldseweg to the intersection with Straelseweg
Parking bans will be removed as soon as possible after the last runners pass.